Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A PINTEREST-ing KYSPRA Board

Pinterest is something I use quite often in my personal life. I search and pin recipes, project ideas, gardening tips and fitness tips; I've even used it for planning events and vacations. I browse Pinterest like I would flip through a magazine, looking at pictures and captions and choosing which links to click.

Several months ago, I started a board on my personal account as a place to collect various school pr "stuff," and I've also shared some of the links on the KYSPRA Twitter account and on this blog. The pins cover general, broad topics and there are also several infographics and education-related quotes. Feel free to take a look and/or follow my KYSPRA Board linked below:


Leslie McCoy
KYSPRA President, 2014-15

No comments:

Post a Comment